• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Tilt Import option does not show on the Session Tab

Celtic Brewer

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Question for those knowledgeable, I am running BeerSmith 3.2.7 and have recently acquired a Tilt. I just brewered a Blegian Wit and have my Google Sheets file, etc. and when I went to import the Tilt Data, I noticed that I do not have the Tilt Data Import icon on my session tab where it should be. Any advice on if I need to do something for it to show so I can import the data for the brew?

1700248792208.png

Did you see "Tilt Data Import" previously?

Here's how it shows on my session page (lower left corner of the page). I am also running 3.2.7.

1700333621254.png

Did you see "Tilt Data Import" previously?

Here's how it shows on my session page (lower left corner of the page). I am also running 3.2.7.

View attachment 10037
Gary, I did not as I recently purchased the Tilt and honestly was never looking for it. A fellow home brewer told me we could import tilt data so I went looking for it, couldn’t find it, did a search in FAQs and it pointed me to where it should be, looked and I do not have that icon. Running the most current version on a regular new laptop running windows. Nothing special so I am at a loss on where it is or how to get it.

As Brad suggested in your other thread about the same question double check the version you have running. Don't just assume that because you updated that you are actually running it. You could have a link that is still pointing to the older version and until you put eyeballs on the Help>About section you might never know that you are running the older version. It has happened to me in the past.

Back