• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Sync web inventory with app inventory?

nextreme

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I almost exlusively use the mobile version of BeerSmith. The only thing it is missing is the invenroy feature. So I have been using the web version of BeerSmith just for the inventory. One feature I have noticed is missing from the web version though is when creating a shopping list, it doesn't take into account for what you already have in your inventory. I was reading on the forums and noticed that the PC version of the app has this feature. So I installed the PC version and noticed that none of my inventory items are synced.

Argghhh..

Can I sync my extensive inventory already enterd in the web version with my PC version? I know I can export a CSV but can't see any way to import into the desktop app.

I love using BeerSmith but there are differences between all three versions and it makes it very difficult to use. I wish the inventory feature was built into the mobile app.

Back