• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Negative Plato Option?

wakeele

Brewer
Reaction score
I'm curious if it would be possible to have a way to input a negative plato gravity in the iPhone app, mainly under the Alcohol-Attenuation calculator, but also anywhere you can input a final gravity. Pretty important for cider, as I've had made some that finished below 0.0ºP and didn't backsweeten. I know I can change to specific gravity, but that's not what I use elsewhere. Plus, back in the Brut IPA days, you could one go just below 0.0, or even with what Brett can do in the long term.

OR how about making it easy to switch between gravity measurement types within each function without having to go into your preferences each time you want to switch. I have the same issue with gallons and barrels too, as I've used the app on the pro side and at home. Just a dream.

Thanks,
I was unaware of the limitation but I will make a note to update that in a future version!

Back