• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Kitchens, where to buy?

xuledywo

Brewer
Reaction score
We want a new kitchen, have a top budget of £15k for everything bar the fridge. We want a 900mm range cooker, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Ideally stone worktop.

We’ve been to two local places, both recommended. We didn’t like one, and whilst the other was OK they haven’t followed us up with some queries so not keen to give them the business. Plus they didn’t have our first choice of colour.

I’ve priced one up on DIYKitchens which seems to be the best option to me but she’s not keen on this approach. Would rather just get one place to manage it all.

We don’t like Wren. I’m not sure if we can afford a bespoke solution but haven’t explored this properly.

so, where did you get your kitchen from?

This is my design, sorry I’m using my phone to post!
95-C7000-B-69-DC-4150-B2-E5-F125-C8-B78-F7-F.jpg

We want a new kitchen, have a top budget of £15k for everything bar the fridge. We want a 900mm range cooker, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Ideally stone worktop.

We’ve been to two local places, both recommended. We didn’t like one, and whilst the other was OK they haven’t followed us up with some queries so not keen to give them the business. Plus they didn’t have our first choice of colour.

I’ve priced one up on DIYKitchens which seems to be the best option to me but she’s not keen on this approach. Would rather just get one place to manage it all.

We don’t like Wren. I’m not sure if we can afford a bespoke solution but haven’t explored this properly.

so, where did you get your fitted kitchens Glasgow here?

This is my design, sorry I’m using my phone to post!
95-C7000-B-69-DC-4150-B2-E5-F125-C8-B78-F7-F.jpg
loved to hear your thoughts. thanks

Back