• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How can I add a boil item not on the list?

Belgian Samurai

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I used roasted coconut in the recipe on brewday, but I cannot figure out how to add it to the boil stage on the app (or anywhere for that matter). Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

You can add a new ingredient by going to Ingredient->Fermentables or Ingredient->Misc first and then you can use that ingredient in the recipe.

You can add a new ingredient by going to Ingredient->Fermentables or Ingredient->Misc first and then you can use that ingredient in the recipe.
So, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if I click on the fermentables or misc button above the ingredients list, like this:
Screenshot_20221009-164404.png
It gives me a list of items and there is no entry of coconut.

Screenshot_20221009-164316.png

Am I going about it wrong?

Go all the way out to the Home menu and then go to your Ingredients selection there and then down to add the new ingredient. Once they are added to the ingredients table you can go back and edit the recipe and add them as a new ingredient.

Go all the way out to the Home menu and then go to your Ingredients selection there and then down to add the new ingredient. Once they are added to the ingredients table you can go back and edit the recipe and add them as a new ingredient.
Ohhh, now I see! Thank you!!

Back