• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Bay Area!

kornssj

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a homebrewer located in the Bay Area and new to this forum but I've been using BeerSmith software for quite a while. Used it on my last 3 batches and it made my brews much more organized and less hassle. I love the software and will be using it for a LONG time.

Looking forward to joining this forum and making this my primary to gather and share information. I was using Home Brew Talk for a while but the staff there have started to make me feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable.

Hoping the staff here is accepting, kind and actually message you when they make changes to your posts.

Cheers!

Hi All,

I'm a homebrewer located in the Bay Area and new to this forum but I've been using BeerSmith software for quite a while. Used it on my last 3 batches and it made my brews much more organized and less hassle. I love the software and will be using it for a LONG time.

Looking forward to joining this forum and making this my primary to gather and share information. I was using Home Brew Talk for a while but the staff there have started to make me feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable.

Hoping the staff here is accepting, kind and actually message you when they make changes to your posts.
Cheers!
Hello, nice to know a brewer here. I've just started using BeerSmith software for a week and like it quite a bit. Hope to be able to exchange a lot of good knowledge with you and everyone here! :D

Back