• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith 3 Mobile Issue - IPad

Jbourret

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been having a major issue that I need help with. I am using an iPad Pro with OS 17 and Beersmith 3 Mobile 3.1.9 (when I go to the app store it says it hasn’t been updated in 3 years). So when I click on one of my recipes it goes into edit mode automatically and when I hit save it takes me back to the main menu. I can’t access the brew day timers at all. This major as I just had my yearly renewal and can’t use this program (I don’t have access to a computer at the moment and use my ipad for everything). Any way you can help me with this? Thank you.

Hi - the Timer is still there, we just moved it with the 3.1 release. To access the timer, click on the little menu icon on the right of the recipe name in My Recipes view. A dropdown will appear which includes the brewday timer as an option.

Thank you!!!! This makes me so happy. Much appreciated. Love this program and now I can start using it again.

Back