• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ways to print recipe

sco777owel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello I am wondering if there is a way to print a recipe and leave extra room for changes, to have like unused lines that I can write in what hops I add for example.

I am bit of a pen and paper kind of guy and would like to like manually write in the hops additions on the moment even if my grain bill is generally the same.

Highlight the recipe you want to print and select recipe from the reports menu below the recipe list. Select print from the print preview window that appears. A notes section follows the recipe on the printout. It's usually about 1/2 page  of space.

mmm was hopping for some kind of grid but that will do thanks a lot, didn't realize there was a page 2.

I print out the brew day sheet and use the space next to the item to record my actual weights/volumes/times/etc.

Here is a screen shot of the boil additions for a recipe:

Attachments

• brew day sheet.jpg
    brew day sheet.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 300
Same as Oginme. I print the Brew Steps instead of the Recipe. The Brew Steps sheet has plenty of room for notes.

I print the brew steps too. Just tried to answer the question as asked :)

Back