• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Eastern Washington

Clanderson

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello from Eastern Washington. I've only brewed about 7 batches and number 8 is going to be using BeerSmith. I traveled a lot for work, but Covid made it possible to start the new hobby. Speaking of hobbies, I've mostly started them over the years, then got bored once I got to some level of mastery. When I started investigating brewing, I realized it was relatively simple in concept but would likely never be mastered--at least by me. The other attractive thing was the community of brewers--I have yet to find a brewer I didn't enjoy chatting with. I'm excited to see how well I can tune and track my brewing with good software and a community of people who like to share their experience.

Welcome. You've picked the best brewing software available. There is a learning curve, but well worth the time. Lots of tutorials and some people here that know the program like the back of their hands.

Back