• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Nearly Complete Kegging Super Deluxe Kit

knasseri

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have the Personal Home Brewery Kit #5 - Kegging Super Deluxe (from morebeer.com), I used it for a while but I need the money to invest in other things at the moment.

Perfect for anyone wanting to get into a nearly complete kegging kit

It has only been used 3 times
Brand new this the basic kit would cost $479 plus tax, I have extra parts that are not included in the package which you will need to brew outdoors.

The Kegging Super Deluxe kit includes:

Bottle of Star San Sanitizer (4oz) (about half left)
Reusable Mesh Steeping or Hop Bag
3/8" Plastic Bottle Filler
Bag of Bottle Caps (1/4lb)
Bottle Capper
Plastic Spoon
Funnel
Home Beermaking Book
Carboy
Package of Powdered Brewery Wash (PBW)
Plastic Sanitation Bucket with Spigot
Rubber Stopper with Hole
Hydrometer
Hydrometer Jar
5ft Vinyl Transfer Tubing
Sterile Siphon Starter (Contains Racking Cane with Tubing, Air Filter and Carboy Hood)
5 inch long dial thermometer
8-Gallon Heavy Duty Kettle with Ball Valve, Barb and Notched Lid
Copper Wort Chiller with Tubing
KEG400G -- Basic Homebrew Draft System- Pin Lock:
Refurbished Pin Lock Keg
Beer Line Assembly w/ Handheld Faucet
Gas Line Assembly
Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator
5lb Co2 Tank (some CO2 in system)

What I have in addition:
Burner - Camp Chef Cooker (60,000 btu), runs off propane: $99.95 new (some rust in the high temp areas where the paint does not last)
Propane tank, around half full: $30
One extra carboy: $25.50 new with an extra rubber stopper (Great for anyone wanting to get more than one brew going at a time)
Outdoor water filter: $44.99

What I am missing:
Bottles
Airlocks (still looking for them...will include if found) (cheap new about $1.50 each)
Ale starter kit (I drank that...)

The Good:
Still some CO2 in the pressure tank, used for 2 batches.

The Bad:
The refurbished pony keg may need new gaskets (rebuild kit is $3.29)
One of the tubes is a bit dirty and may not clean out (cheap to replace about $.50 to $1.00 per ft of tubing, I will try to change this out if I get a chance)

I want to sell everything in one shot, willing to take reasonable offers (no low ballers please, not in a rush)

Everything new would cost: $668 plus tax... so around $718

I'll consider $599 o.b.o for everything (including the burner, propane tank, water filter and extra carboy)
$569 if you don't need the propane tank

I'm located in Upland, CA and prefer selling local, I prefer not to part out as I am a bit busy at the moment.

Thanks,
Kevin

Back