• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Slowly moving over to the web version, can we remove ingredients?

oteixeira

Apprentice
Reaction score
So since I like to use the app on my phone and I can't seem to find a new replacement to BS-Lite I switched to just logging into the website and using the browser for my brew sessions. Is there somewhere on here I can remove my ingredients that I just added into the web site? I want to try to keep them up to date, which I admit I was really bad at doing in the local installed program.

Thanks.

You should be able to go to the Ingredients views (like Ingredients->Hops) on the web version and delete any custom ingredients. To remove large groups of preloaded stuff you need to click on the Manage Preloaded button from within those ingredient views.

I mean remove them when I brew a recipe, like remove the ingredients I used when I brewed this. That was an option back in the local client days (if I remember right)... So remove all at once 8 lbs of 2 row, 1 lb of munich, 8 oz of c60, etc, etc....

I'm in the same process and I'm not seeing this feature. Is this an oversight?

@BeerSmith I think he means how to remove ingredients from inventory when brewing.

On the desktop version when you open a recipe there is a menu item in the top ribbon titled "Remove Inventory" which will do what I think you are asking about. However... I do not see that menu item on the web version. Brad has stated before that both the web and the app do not have the full features of the desktop.

Actually on the web based version there is a button "Remove from Inventory" which is available from the main Recipes view. Click on the popup menu button to the right of the recipe you want and pick "Remove from Inventory" from that menu.

It looks like this:
RemoveInv.png

Back