• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Belgium Summer Bliss clone

abnexus

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers. First post and new account and totally new to BeerSmith. Yesterday I randomly picked up a sixer of New Belgium's Summer Bliss off the shelf and I must say its one of their best brews (for my taste buds). I must've said ten times over "If I had a keg of this, I'd be buzzin all week."

New Belgium's website gives a brief overview of what they use. ABV 5.5%; IBU 9

Yeast: London III -- (Wyeast London Ale III 1318?)
Hops: Nugget
Fermentables: Wheat, Pale, Oats

Has anyone tried brewing up a clone of this brew? If so, how did it turn out? Care to upload your clone recipe?

Hello fellow brewers. First post and new account and totally new to BeerSmith. Yesterday I randomly picked up a sixer of New Belgium's Summer Bliss off the shelf and I must say its one of their best brews (for my taste buds). I must've said ten times over "If I had a keg of this, I'd be buzzin all week."

New Belgium's website gives a brief overview of what they use. ABV 5.5%; IBU 9

Yeast: London III -- (Wyeast London Ale III 1318?)
Hops: Nugget
Fermentables: Wheat, Pale, Oats

Has anyone tried brewing up a clone of this brew? If so, how did it turn out? Care to upload your clone recipe? GetPikashowsapk.com
It's possible that homebrewers have attempted to recreate it. You can try searching online brewing forums or recipe-sharing websites to see if anyone has shared their clone recipe and their experience with brewing it.

Back