• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ingredient lists have disappeared

LeanBrewer

New Forum Member
Reaction score
HI everyone. Noticed recently that all of my ingredient lists have disappeared. I'm not sure if it's due to some MS update or more specific to BeerSmith, but would hope to find a fix and not have to manually recreate. Has anyone else encountered this? I searched and the only hit was something from 2009.

Have all of them dissappeared? I can send you all of the default ingredient files to import again, but I am concerned you may have a permissions or antivirus program blocking the program for some reason.

Upvote 0
Have all of them dissappeared? I can send you all of the default ingredient files to import again, but I am concerned you may have a permissions or antivirus program blocking the program for some reason.
I'm a long time BS user and had long lists of each ingredient type, now there are only 4-5 on each, looks like alphabetical? For example, the hops list now only has Admiral, Ahtanum, Amarillo Gold, Apollo, Aquila...
I'm on version 2.3.12

Upvote 0
If you email me at beersmith at beersmith.com I can send you any of the default files you need so you can reset them by copy/pasting the data from the open file to the various Ingredient views.

Upvote 0
If you email me at beersmith at beersmith.com I can send you any of the default files you need so you can reset them by copy/pasting the data from the open file to the various Ingredient views.
Thanks! Emailing now.

Upvote 0
Back