• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Fermentation profile graph error

amadest

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi, looks like there is a bug in beersmith online version which show fermentation graph not correctly.
Picture attached.

Attachments

• beersmith online error.JPG
    beersmith online error.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 435
I can't tell what you've entered as gravity readings. I suspect a typo, rather than a bug. My own recipe readings plot a correct graph.

Hi, this is not about gravity reading. This is about fermentation schedule. When you chose 3 stage then everything is ok. When you chose 4 stages then one of the stages looks on graph as vertical line. Please have a look on the picture again this is bulk age stage on graph. It should be 10 days but showing as 1 day.

amadest said:
This is about fermentation schedule. When you chose 3 stage then everything is ok. When you chose 4 stages then one of the stages looks on graph as vertical line. Please have a look on the picture again this is bulk age stage on graph. It should be 10 days but showing as 1 day.

Ah! OK, I see what you see. The "Bulk Age" step shows only as a single day point, rather than a multiple day line. It will plot the high and low temperature points, just not the timeline. Yup, good catch. It's a bug.

Back