• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Printing inventory list

Claus

Apprentice
Reaction score
I cannot seem to print my inventory list  - when going to the list and then "print list" all I get is a blank sheet of paper. Printer works fine with all other applications

any ideas? - thanks

Hi,
  I'm not sure why it would not be working.  I ran some test cases here and they all ran fine.  Which platform (Mac, PC, Linux) are you running and which OS version and printer?

Brad

I am running on Window 7 and running BS Version 2.1.02

When looking at help/check for updates/clicking I got: new version available - would you like to update in the back ground? / clicked yes and a new error/message arrives: pls close BS2 before attempting to install new version.

then when looking at the "downloads: here is 2.2.12.exe. when executing this I get an error message
Error opening file for writing:
tried to disable the Norton anti virus...same messages

not sure else I can try

Now IO have been able to update to 2.1.02....and this allowed me to print the inventory list....super

I get this error message when I try to print:
12:14:21: C:\Users\randy\Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_7972.html: file does not exist!
12:14:23: File 'C:\Users\randy\Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_7972.html' couldn't be removed (error 2: the system cannot find the file specified.)

I'm running Windows 10 Pro

I have a same problem. Win10 pro. Beersmith 2.3.13.

Inventory - print list -
09:46:11: C:\Users\Максим\Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_29648.html: file does not exist!
09:46:24: File 'C:\Users\Максим\Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_29648.html' couldn't be removed (error 2: Не удается найти указанный файл.)

In directory ../reports/ no any *.html file - only *.htm and no "_29648" digits in any filename on pc.

Same problem with shopping - print list -

09:54:34: C:\Users\Максим\Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_27540.html: file does not exist!
09:54:46: File 'C:\Users\Максим\Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_27540.html' couldn't be removed (error 2: Не удается найти указанный файл.)

On another PC with copy of folder .. \documents\beersmith2\
and win7pro beersmith 2.3.7
all is printing ok.

Try to print to same printer, different, install virtual printer - all the same.

Back