Author Topic: IndexFull.html SyntaxError  (Read 2600 times)

Offline W26Ave

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 makes W26Ave Ales Rock!
IndexFull.html SyntaxError
« on: January 15, 2014, 07:02:26 PM »
I found other IndexFull postings, but missed any than might have been like this one. I created the recipe with BeerSmith on OS X, transferred to Cloud, then copied to my iOS 7 iphone 4S running most recent mobile editable version. When opening the recipe, I got:

IndexFull.html
JavaScript error: SyntaxError:
Unexpected EOF on line 2 for file:///var/mobile/Applications/lotsahexstuff/BeerSmith2Lite.app/www/jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.js

I haven't had any issues like this with other recipes. There is a difference for this recipe, as I added a style for Black IPA/Cascadian Dark Ale by copying the IPA BJCP style and changing the entries (all on OS X). I tried to change back to the standard BJCP style and copying again, but it still didn't work.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
Re: IndexFull.html SyntaxError
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 10:18:28 AM »
Hi,
  I've been trying to resolve this error as I'm working on some mobile updates now.  Could you possibly export the recipe from your Mac to a BSMX file (right click on it and select export selected) and then email that to beersmith at my beersmith.com address?  That would be very helpful.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here

Offline LondonBrew

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 03:44:35 AM »
Hi Brad,

Did you have any success with this bug? I'm getting something very similar where transferring a recipe from the cloud to local on my ios devices (ipad and iphone ios 8.x)

The recipe was created by someone else and uploaded as a bsmx file which I downloaded opened on a Mac (OS 10.9) transferred to My Cloud Recipes. I can open the cloud recipe on my ios devices and copy to local but then get the error message below when opening it as a local recipe.

indexFull.html JavaScript error: SyntaxError: Unexpected EOF on line 2 for file:///private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/B4DC5F8C-13D9-4f85-ad90-d07a625abff9/Beersmith2.app/www/indexFull.html#viewrecipe

Thanks,
Michael

Offline m750

• BeerSmith Brewer
  • Brewing, Farming, Running
    • thebottlefarm
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
I see this on lite+upgrade. What's the status?