• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Scrolling not working on 2.2.12, Ubuntu Linux

sarumont

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Since the update to v2.2.x (now running 2.2.12), my scroll wheel has stopped working on scroll panes UNLESS my cursor is directly over the scrollbar. Previously, it worked perfectly fine when my mouse cursor was hovering over any scroll pane. Running Ubuntu 13.10, 64-bit.

Cheers!

Thanks,
  I did not make any changes to this, but I did upgrade the underlying libraries which probably cause the issue.  I'll make a note to try to fix this for the next update.

Brad

print still doesnt work for me either. I brew 5 days a week and it really sucks having to write all of my recipes down on paper

I see the same bug, with respect to the scroll wheel on the mouse, on both Debian Unstable and Ubuntu 13.10.  However, I can scroll by moving the mouse pointer to the scroll bar, which pops up a handle that can be drug up or down.  It's not a big deal, really, but I do seem to forget each time and have to scratch my head for a second.

Back