• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Still getting script errors on Print after installing 2.2.012 on Win7

Rifter

Apprentice
Reaction score
Had some printing issues with getting a script error, and the program wanting me to 'Add Printer' even though I already have a default printer defined in Win7.  Sent a 'contact us' message, then discovered I'd never signed up for the Forum.  Did that and read all the threads on this bug.  I've installed 2.2.012, and the problem still exists.

Anybody found a fix yet?

I discovered a couple of things that helps with this no print problem.

First, I installed the latest round of patches from Microsoft that came out this past week, and that made the script error box go away.  The preview screen is still blank and it doesn't print when you hit the print button, but at least the error box is gone.

Second, I highlighted the content of the brewing steps screen, then used Ctrl-C to copy it to the Windows clipboard.  Then I opened up Wordpad and pasted the clipboard into it with Ctrl-V.  Then I was able to tweak the formatting and print normally.

I hope somebody can figure out how to make it work properly from inside BS, but at least I can get it out on paper this way.

Back