• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Forum Conversion

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
All,
  I just converted the BeerSmith forum over to a new system that supports polls, small attachments and a lot more.  :)

The conversion went pretty smoothly, but you need to update any bookmarks you have.  The new URL is:
    http://www.beersmith.com/forum

Thanks for your patience - I will be cleaning up some minor discrepancies over the next few weeks.

Cheers!
Brad Smith
www.beersmith.com

Andrew,
  Try changing out the themes - it changes the whole look of the board:

- Go to your "profile"
  - Go to "Look and Layout" which is on the left sidebar
  - Click on the "Change" button next to the "Current Theme"

You can choose your own theme from the ones I've installed so far.

Cheers!
Brad

I love the look!  Do you mind if I ask what software you used for this?

No problem - the software is SMF and the link is at the bottom of the page (SMF 1.0.7 at the very bottom of any of these pages).  I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Cheers!
Brad

I don't know how I missed it - a lot of people have been using SMF...very nicely put together.

Well, I hope I can contribute here...I really do not know much about home brewing myself, but am learning quickly!

I personaly think SMF is the best software out there... easy to use.. loaded with features..and lots of mods can be added..I use it myself..and have converted several of my clients to it

Back