• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Error when trying to print shopping list

jmw

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I try to print or preview my shopping list, I get the following error: "users/<myname>/Documents/Beersmith2/Reports/bsxtmp862201472.htm: file does not exist!".  The shopping list won't print or preview.  I'm running MacOS 10.6.8 with Beersmith 2.1.02.  Any suggestions?

I am looking into using the Beer Smith app (also on a mac) and am running into a similar error. Did you ever get it resolved?

Mine is missing the file called bsxtmpx_1269827055.html

Greetings jmw - this is a known issue and a fix is in the works.  I believe the next release will include this fix.  Meantime, you can export your shopping list to a CSV file and open it in Excel.  From within Excel you can manipulate the content if needed.

Hope this helps.

After making this post, I saw that as a temp fix in another post covering this topic. When I tried that option, all I get is some header info.
Type and Name I think is all it was.

Back