Author Topic: Trub Loss + Extract Recipe = wrong OG  (Read 9646 times)

Offline KnowItAll

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: !
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 10:46:23 AM »
Im sorry but I cant be nice to this guy or ignore his bs anymore.
I have run into that poster in other threads, and he, like you, derails discussions with ridiculous similes and comparisons to dismiss issues.
I have done you how you have done everyone else in here since you joined! Jome is also one of the best/experienced brewers on here and can explain things better than most and you just slapped him in da face!
The funniest post I saw from you was when you said this..
You are very dismissive of this being a valid issue, and I can confidently say it is a valid issue after having encountered it while trying to account for additional losses from using leaf hops.  I suggest you carefully read both my post and previous posts.
THIS WAS IN YOUR VERY 1st POST ON HERE! What a troll!
If you understood English grammar, you would know that my statement reads my (current/first) post, and previous posts (by others).

If meant what to say how you interpreted my statement, I would have said- "read both my post, and my previous posts", or "read this post and my previous posts".

If you could post without flaming others and being rude than maybe others would treat you and your posts with more respect.
I got a beatdown, just like almost every other poster that brought up the issue.  In case you aren't aware, this forum is well known for this behavior and its dismissive attitude when issues re: BeerSmith are brought up.

I will set up a different proxy with a different IP and just make a new name and do it again and again and again.
Here is a tip: It is much easier to hack a router to do the proxying/spoofing for you.  It gets old, and slow, jumping through a bunch of proxy servers using something like tor.

If you think BS2 is sooo wrong tell me why are you using it?
I was hoping to improve the product, by offering input.  Obviously, that is not how things work here.  In a thread I started where I outlined a serious bug that will help improve BeerSmith, your only comment, up until now, was to add noise with a LMFAO! comment supporting a post that was wholly incorrect.

If you think everyone on here is full of crap why are you still on here MR -16 Karma and STILL counting?
It is like bizarro world here, so to me, the lower the karma the more right you are.

Dont flame or you will get rolled!
I think the exact opposite is the case.  Anyone who knows the facts, knows that my posts defending my points are valid.  The posts 'rolling' me, are equivalent to third grade name calling.

Offline jomebrew

• Global Moderator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
    • Jomebrew
Re: !
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 11:44:23 AM »
I was hoping to improve the product, by offering input.  Obviously, that is not how things work here.  In a thread I started where I outlined a serious bug that will help improve BeerSmith

Please focus on this point and limit posts to stay on-topic.  Feel tree to take further banter to an off topic conversation thread or  better yet, offline.

Joe