• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

YakimaValleyHops.com

yakimavalleyhops

New Forum Member
Reaction score
We just Launched our website with E-Store.
Check us out -

www.yakimavalleyhops.com

In September we will carry over 20+ varieties for the 2012 crop.

www.facebook.com/yakimahops
www.twitter.com/yakimavalleyhop
Email: jeff@yakimavalleyhops.com

Thanks, Jeff

I clicked the link but did not get to a web site within a few seconds.  Y'all sure this is legit and not spam?

He's been selling on ebay for a while.  He posted here a while back and I think a few people tried him.  I didnt so I cant comment.  No Czech Saaz.

Thanks.  The site eventually came up but took almost a minute.  Nice prices on cascades.  I need some of them.. always...

Not spam.  Nothing to nuke.  I'll move on. 

Glad I found this, you will have a new customer as soon as I start getting low.

I liked there prices, and was going to order a bunch from them until I saw they just give general Alpha Acids
averages for their crops (according to the website). I ordered elsewhere after that.....I kind of like to know the AA of
a particular hops that season so I can figure out the amount I need to add for a batch. I grow hops and I use those General averages
when I use my hops...If I am buying hops i would like to know the correct Alpha Acid of a particular crop.

Ordered from their site. Ran into an issue (my laptop died mid order) but was able to get things squared away. Got my hops quickly and for a great price.

Back