• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe entries and searching

lcat

Apprentice
Reaction score
In the previous version, I had all my recipes set up in folders depending on All Grain, Partial Mash, Extracts and within each of these categories, the recipes was further broken down into Ales, Lagers and Mixed and then by beer style.   This may sound a bit labor intensive but it was easy to find a recipe that matched my desire to do an All Grain Ale American IPA if that was what I decided to do next and I could easily see the recipes I had that matched that criteria.  Only problem being, if I wanted to search for a beer by name cause I couldn't remember that type or style it was, then I have to look everywhere cause the Search mechanism doesn't look into folders or subfolders......Any solution on how to locate a beer without having to undo all my folders and put them into one long list?  Thanks

Back