• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Export As, Margins, and Extra spaces.

BrewerMike

Apprentice
Reaction score
How do I export all of my recipies in an html format.  In BS 1.4 I was able to go to file->export as->web or custom format.  This exported all my recipies with an index page.  Can't seem to figure out how to do this.  Also, and I know this is nit-pickey, but in the previous version the margin setting could be different between the brewsteps print out and the recipe report.  Now when I print the report it is right against the right side of the paper and if I change the margins to 1" like the previous version had the brewsteps sheet steps all wrap to 2 lines.  Also, is there way to remove the extra spaces in the brew step report?  I assume that they are steps that I am not using.  Thanks for your help.

Hi,
  - Use the "Save Report" button on the preview window (to the right of the report name in the preview pane) to save your report as HTML.
  - You can play with the margins on the PC version for HTML reports by opening print-preview and dragging the margins a bit.  Unfortunately this is tied to the explorer plugin so it works only on the PC side.
  - I don't have an easy way to mod the brew step report unless you copy it and create your own brew-steps template as a custom report (under options->Custom report)

Cheers,
Brad

This only does one recipie at a time, is there a way to do all recipies.  Also, I this doesn't make the index page like it did in beersmith 1.4.

Back