• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar Already Populated on Install: How do I Delete.

YELLOWCAKE

Apprentice
Reaction score
I like the look and feel of the new interface but when I checked out the Calendar it already has beers listed for the previous, this, and next month. How do I clear all these out so that it's brews I set up and not a default set.

Under the Tools Menu select Options.
In the Brewing settings section, there is a calendar options section at the bottom right.  By default it is set to look at all your folders.  In the drop down menu select Brew Log Only.  So it will look into your specified brew log to generate dates for the calendar.  By default this folder is called Brew Log.  This folder name can be changed in the Advanced options.

Sorry, newbie here.

How do you add things to the Brew Log then so they show up on the calendar?

Thanks

Never mind, I found it.

For anyone else, you won't see the "Copy to Log" option from within the Recipe Designer. You have to be looking at the list of recipes to see the option in the Ribbon.

Thanks

Homer said:
Never mind, I found it.

For anyone else, you won't see the "Copy to Log" option from within the Recipe Designer. You have to be looking at the list of recipes to see the option in the Ribbon.

Thanks

For some reason I still can't find the "Copy to Log".

If you're looking at "My Recipes" you will see the Icon to "Copy to Log." It doesn't show up if you're looking at the Recipe Designer. Once you do "Copy to Log" a recipe a "Brew Log" Folder will appear in the "My Recipes" tree.

Attachments

• brewlog.jpeg
    brewlog.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 517
Back