• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Post your Bugs - One per thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hi,
  If you have found a real bug please post it here so I can track them and work them off.  Please do a search or check this page to make sure the bug has not already been found.

If you just have a question - please try the "BeerSmith 2 support" board above this one.

For bugs, please include:
  - The platform you are running (Mac/PC) and BeerSmith 2 version number (available on the Help/About box)
  - Specific steps to duplicate the bug
  - What you expected the behavior to be vs what it is!

Thanks,
Brad

I can't say.  I was one of the first if not the first to pre order an upgrade but never received any email of key info.  Just paypal saying payment is complete. I don't get to play along today.

Jomebrew -
  I apologize for your key problem - I did not receive anything from you indicating your order had a problem with it.

I just sent you a key via email - if you would please reply back with your order info so I can research what went wrong with the order process here.

Thanks,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back