• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

hello from phillyburbs

citywerks

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello all.  Been using beersmith for sometime now and have been active on homebrewtalk for a while now too.  Time to switch it up here too.  Looking forward to some great beer dialogue here at beersmith. 

I built a brutus 10 and have brewed some great beers to date.  Im drinking a 9.83% strong belgian ale currenty and am bottling a porter tonight.  What should I brew next?

citywerks, nice to meet a fellow Pennsylvanian.  Im new to the game, but really looking forward to it.  Im starting with a simple Pale Ale for batch #1.  I will likely try (extract) a Porter and a Barley Wine yet (extract) style before cranking it up to all-grain.  My first priority...a Brown Ale!

Dopplebock! (Since I'm sipping on my first AG bock) Do a bock next. I'm all about bock right now. Yep.... me likin' this bock. Oh yea... bock, bock, bock.  ;D

I have a Brutus 10.  what is your equipment profile like on this software?

Back