Author Topic: Home Brewer TV New Episode  (Read 16245 times)

Offline Ziggybrew

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
Re: Home Brewer TV New Episode
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 06:57:34 PM »
The crew was wrong!  The "heavy" discussion on yeast was great. It's not too boring or deep.  The last show was perfect; stay on topic for the series, we love the yeast info.  Also, you can't dodge the bullet, what was the nasty beer? Yes, I congratulate you on staying positive on the show, but it's OK to get down and dirty ;D. If the Blue Moon sucked, tell us it was Blue Moon..... or (come on, tell us!) what was it? --Rob

Offline Bluesssman

• BeerSmith Brewer
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »
I am going to be visiting the brewery that produced the poor tasting beer very soon and will try a sample there to see if it was a fluke. I will let you know what I find out and which brewery it is after the visit!

Offline Ziggybrew

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »
 ;D Take the crew and cameras with you! LOL (Nah, I sense you are too diplomatic for that, ha ha)

Offline Bluesssman

• BeerSmith Brewer
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
Show 29 is now available. We continue our yeast discussions with some of the flavors and aromas yeast produce. Plus so many viewers have wanted to know more about kegging, we share our system.

http://www.homebrewerTV.com

Let me know what you think!!!

Gary

Offline Bluesssman

• BeerSmith Brewer
Re: Home Brewer TV New Episode #30
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »
This week we talk about some parameters to think about when buying yeast for your next home brew. Starting your burners and two more beers are also part of this show.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.homebrewerTV.com

Gary

Offline Bluesssman

• BeerSmith Brewer
Re: Home Brewer TV New Episode #31
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2011, 09:53:34 AM »
Home Brewer TV Show #31 is now posted to our site. We answer some viewers questions about the yeast series and taste a couple of beers in the Tasting Room.

www.homebrewertv.com

I am always looking for good suggestions...

Gary

Offline Ziggybrew

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2011, 12:35:28 PM »
Are you planning anything special for the 100th episode? I have a suggestion for your 100th show. The top five or ten beers from your tasting room trials. And some Gary bloopers.

Offline Bluesssman

• BeerSmith Brewer
Re: Home Brewer TV New Episode #32
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 09:45:38 AM »
Good morning everyone. Just a quick note to let you know a new episode of Home Brewer TV is now available. Please let me know what you think!

www.homebrewerTV.com

Gary