• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Trying to build my own micro brewery in Trujillo -

D

Dannken

Hello friends, I need ur help, I am going to build my own microbrewery , (I hope so) and I would like to meet people who knows about this. I MEAN, FOR EXAMPLE THAT I´d like to TO SEE DESIGNS Of WHIRPOOL TANK FOR 250 LITERS,250litres FERMENaTors, 250 litres mash , counter flow chiller for that quantity.I´d like to start as soon as possible but I need to see desings about that , because I havent seen for that capacity yet.I hope ur help.
Best regards

Check out Baird Beer -- click on the photos section to see their 250-liter system. Also you can check out places like Used Brewery Equipment for some ideas. There are also a number of brewery manufactures, like DME International, that have lots of pictures on their site. Finally, More Beer has an economical system that looks fairly good. That should at least get you started. Good luck!

Back