• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Congrats BeerSmith

T

ttreml3

Saw a snippit about beersmith in the most recent BYO, cool stuff!

Very cool!

Could someone email or post the text?  I don't have a copy of it yet.

Cheers!
Brad

i'll scan it and email it to you, don't want to infringe any copywrites...
:)
t

Lets see - I think its OK to quote an article as long as you cite the source.  In this case the article is short.

I deleted the image ttreml3 posted and quoted the text from the article instead below.

Quoted from Brew Your Own Magazine, July-Aug 2004, vol 10, No 4, Page 58:

"BeerSmith 1.2 is a new recipe formulation software designed to help brewers with tools including style, color, and gravity analysis.  The software generates detailed brewing instructions and populates hops, grain, adjunct, water, style, yeast, equipment and mashing databases.  It is designed to work as a brewing calculator that will determine values and administrative unit conversions.  The equipment database acts as an adapter between various recipes and systems, allowing a brewer to scale any recipe to his system's specifications.  For more information visit www.beersmith.com, where a free 21-day trial version is available for download.  The full BeerSmith 1.2 software sells for $19.95."

Looks like a positive review!  Thanks to ttreml3 for providing the original text!

Cheers!
Brad

Sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to re-type what was written!  :D
t

I appreciate you bringing it to my attention in the first place.   Thanks again!

Brad

Back