• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Any idea where my "button"thingies have gone?

ThatBeerGuy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I installed 3.1 "updating" from 3.0 and all went well except ...... I no longer have any "buttons" (as shown below in red circle) showing up. Are they now gone or has my tech challenged brain simply missed enabling them in the new program? Any feedback would be welcomed. Thanks

IIRC, Brad removed them in one of the latest updates. The reason was complaints about them being confusing to some brewers.

You can restore them by going to Options > Look and Feel > Show Indicator Lights. You will see them when you reopen your recipes.

brewfun said:
You can restore them by going to Options > Look and Feel > Show Indicator Lights. You will see them when you reopen your recipes.
Ah, merci.

brewfun said:

Thanks brewfun. Looks like I'd forgotten that.

Back