• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Bottled/Kegged Date

dalelease

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently added the "Date Bottled" field to my design layout, but now I'm trying to figure out how to change the date since it won't let me do so. I'm thinking it could be a non-compatibility issue since I just updated my MacOS to Big Sur. Not sure. Any ideas?

Bottling or kegging date is actually controlled by the fermentation profile.  You cannot enter in the date directly, but if you adjust the fermentation profile based upon the actual number of days in the fermenter the date will be reflected in the calendar appropriately.  What you are looking for may be a nice feature to have added in the future though.  I track bottling/kegging dates as well, but rarely go back and made the necessary adjustment to get the program to align with reality.  Like all estimated values in the program which allow for user input of actual readings, this might be a very good variable to track for brewers.

Oginme said:
Bottling or kegging date is actually controlled by the fermentation profile.  You cannot enter in the date directly, but if you adjust the fermentation profile based upon the actual number of days in the fermenter the date will be reflected in the calendar appropriately.  What you are looking for may be a nice feature to have added in the future though.  I track bottling/kegging dates as well, but rarely go back and made the necessary adjustment to get the program to align with reality.  Like all estimated values in the program which allow for user input of actual readings, this might be a very good variable to track for brewers.

Makes sense. Yes, I would like to see that functionality added. One could go into the fermentation profile and adjust accordingly, however that seems excessive to document a simple date that you could click on.

Back