• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How many log in's ?

roamer

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am having a problem with logging in. I had an old account from years ago with a login. Now I have re-activated my license and bought the mobile app. So there is a password for the desktop software, the recipe cloud, the beersmithrecipies, and the mobile app. I cannot keep up. I can log into the desktop software but get an error when I try to log into my cloud recipes. I also get an error when trying to login to the cloud from the mobile app. Can someone please explain this to me?

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think that BS has a username and password and the Cloud account can have a different username and password

Cabin

The cloud account is separate from your forum account (they are two different systems currently), but you should not need multiple cloud accounts.

Brad

Back