• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith 3.1.8 Mobile Released

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
BeerSmith 3.1 Mobile Released and Price Lowered
  http://beersmith.com/blog/2020/10/01/beersmith-3-1-mobile-released-and-price-lowered/

Cheers,
Brad

Today I posted a 3.1.9 fix for the Android, iTunes and Amazon stores.
- Corrected problem with brewday timer where ingredients could be shown out of order
- Corrected issue with using comma as decimal point when entering numeric fields in Europe/other countries - you can now enter them with the comma and they will be read properly.
- Corrected issues with notifications that caused crashes for Android versions 7.1.1 and 7.0
- Corrected popup menus on older Android versions that could display menu outside screen

I'm also working on a 3.1.10 release which will likely be Android only which corrects a few issues with very old versions of Android (6.0 and earlier) which I hope to publish in about a week.

Brad

I?m using an iPhone 11 and updated to most updated version and don?t have access to brewing session data when utilizing the brewday timer. Had to back out of timer and open recipe to enter data then go back to timer. Any fixes for adding session data access on timer page? 
Thanks, Jason

That move of session data from timer to recipe was made intentionally in one of the recent mobile updates.

Yes,
  I've had a lot of requests to put the session page back on the timer page as well so I will be working on that the next few weeks.

Brad

I was surprised to head into a brew session today and couldn't find the timer ANYWHERE!  From the help section, it says to open your recipe and then "click on the timer button at the top" but there is no "timer" button at the top. Attached is a screenshot from my Android phone. I've seriously stared at this thing for at least 30 minutes and digging all around to see if it moved.  Help?  thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-155145.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-155145.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 950
NEVER MIND!  I just read this on the blog for the release:

NOTE: Several people have written to ask where the timer has moved to? If you go to My Recipes and click on the button to the right of any of the recipe name listings a popup menu will appear that lets you copy, move, view or run the brewday timer on the recipe.

found it. 

Back