• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Where is the fermentation schedule?

Tapout

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I used iBrewmaster, there was a fermentation schedule showing me the date I started and the dates for dry hopping, secondary, etc.

I used BeerSmith Mobile for the first time a couple days ago, but I can not find the fermentation schedule anywhere. Yes, I see where the profile can be set up, but nothing with actual dates involved. Am I missing it, or is there not one in the Mobile version?

Thanks.

Cheers.

I don't use the mobile version, but on the desktop app its displayed on the calendar. When you set a date on your recipe, it's added to the calendar. Any fermentation profiles associated with that recipe will also show on the calendar. The fermentation profile also spans the graph on the sessions tab.

I just spent about half an hour searching the mobile app and I don't see a fermentation schedule. But I really only use the mobile app as a brew day companion to the PC version. 90% of my work is done on the PC and I only use the app as a brew day timer and to record gravity and volumes. I'm sure the Beersmith brain trust doesn't like me saying it but I really kind of regret paying for the mobile version. The full version for the PC on the other hand... love it.

Back