• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Help! All my recipes have disappeared

christopherdrinkworld

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I opened Beersmith for the first time in a few months and it acted like i was a new user requesting an activation key.

After re-entering my activation key all of my recipes had disappeared.

I tried readding them from the archive where they appear under names like "Ar-10-17-15_56-2_24189.bsmx" ? so i know they are stored in Documents/Beersmith2/Archive at least.

They appear within the software, as a folder of their own, but I'm unable to save them to the My Recipes folder (See attached).

How can i get things back to normal? I am a mac user, by the way.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 9.06.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 9.06.46 PM.png
    889.1 KB · Views: 659
Hi everyones.. I've same problem, opening app it appeared a msg that says that another app of beersmith runs, and if i want close this and open another.. I paid little attention about this, choose yes and in the app all my recent recipes was disappeared, no way to find them...please help me!
Thanks!!!!

Edit: i found the recipes, i've same problem of Chistopher, i see these in folder that contains all .bsmx files but i can't rename or save in app recipes, is it possible without re-build manually?

Back