Author Topic: Water Tab (cosmetic)  (Read 719 times)

Offline x3la

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • Real Ale enthusiast. Polypin home brewer.
Water Tab (cosmetic)
« on: March 18, 2020, 01:44:42 PM »
Can't find a bug tracker for BS so posting here. Just something cosmetic I've noticed.

After selecting "Match a target profile" on the "Water" tab I can remove the salts from the listbox, but, it seems impossible to remove the text left in the "Water profile matched" text field (in this case "Burton Pale Ale"). Perhaps I've missed something?

Offline BOB357

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Beer is my bucket list!
Re: Water Tab (cosmetic)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »
If you select another profile the text will be replaced with it. You could also create a blank water profile by menuing into ingredients/water and name it NONE, or something similar, or create your own profile and name it as you wish.
Bob

Offline x3la

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • Real Ale enthusiast. Polypin home brewer.
Re: Water Tab (cosmetic)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 08:30:25 AM »
If you select another profile the text will be replaced with it. You could also create a blank water profile by menuing into ingredients/water and name it NONE, or something similar, or create your own profile and name it as you wish.

Yep. It's just cosmetic. Just thought it might want to be fixed up in the next release. New option to 'delete target profile' removes all salts from the list and also blanks 'Water matched profile'. Deleting/modifying a salt manually results in blank 'Water matched profile' (since it no longer adheres to the profile).
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 09:58:42 AM by x3la »