• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Equipment profile for 30 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker

kw642

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Hi,

Someone lent me a 30 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker today.  I'm not too god at making equipment profiles, so I'm wondering if anyone has one already made up for that kettle that they would be willing to share.  I would like to make 15 and 20 gallon batches with it.

Thanks!

Just read something about Blichmann add-ons.  Where do I find these?

In BeerSmith, click on 'add-ons' and you will get a window with the available add-ons on the left and those that are installed on the right.  You can select the type of add on you want listed via the drop down menu at the top.  Just click to select the add-on you want to download, select 'install' and you should then get a pop up message stating that the installation was successful.

Thank you.  I was able to find and install the add-ons, but I still don't see them in the equipment profile drop down menu.  Is there another step I'm missing after the install?

All good.  I closed the program and re-opened it.  Everything's there now

Back