• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Milwaukee

stojanFC

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My full name is Stojan, but most people call me Stoy for short. I'm a homebrewer out of Milwaukee, WI

Yes we love our Pabst here. (I'm more of a Hamms guy myself)
Yes we call drinking fountains "Bubblers."
Yes the Green Bay Packers are an organized religion here.

I've been brewing for two years now, progressed to BIAB a year ago. I brew outside on a propane burner, but I just recently bought the Clawhammer 120V BIAB system so I can brew inside without freezing my ass off.

I'm just like any newb homebrewer that thinks "Wow, wouldn't it be cool if I owned my own brewery??" I've got a very simplistic mindset as to what I'd love to have if I "did" open up a nano-brewery.

That's that I guess. Thanks for creating a great community, hope to contribute in some way!

Stoy

Welcome Stoy.
I switches to an all in one system too. It's so nice to brew in the comfort of the kitchen. No more freezing during the Winter and sweating during the Summer.

Back