• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

License Limitation

Jerz

Apprentice
Reaction score
This licensing is killing me.  I've got a brewery computer at the house, one in the home office, one at my work office, a Win 10 tablet and then a 17" laptop.  With the gold membership I'm limited two just tow computers... Seriously?  OK... I'll spend the extra seven dollars to get another license but I could actually use at least two more licenses just for me. 

If I spend the $21.95 and my $14.95 license ends in June is money prorated? 

This is pushing me to consider a total cloud based solution although I prefer the offline program...

Thanks.

OK...  I see.  I just purchased a Platinum License so now I have a gold and platinum running concurrently giving me 5 licenses for $21.95 + 14.95; one renews in June and the other November.

Was just trying to figure this out.

I have a gold license currently which are valid until June 2020. Using the cloud storage for all receipt as I share it with my fellow brew-buddy (he also having a gold license). Just reached the maximum 125 receipts. Considered to upgrade to Platinum, but could not find any upgrade possibility.
Are you telling me I need to buy a new Platinum instead of upgrading my current Gold???

Back