Author Topic: License Limitation  (Read 657 times)

Offline Jerz

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • Beersmith 3
License Limitation
« on: November 18, 2019, 06:24:51 AM »
This licensing is killing me.  I've got a brewery computer at the house, one in the home office, one at my work office, a Win 10 tablet and then a 17" laptop.  With the gold membership I'm limited two just tow computers... Seriously?  OK... I'll spend the extra seven dollars to get another license but I could actually use at least two more licenses just for me. 

If I spend the $21.95 and my $14.95 license ends in June is money prorated? 

This is pushing me to consider a total cloud based solution although I prefer the offline program...

Thanks.

Offline Jerz

• Beersmith 3
Re: License Limitation
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 06:45:52 AM »
OK...  I see.  I just purchased a Platinum License so now I have a gold and platinum running concurrently giving me 5 licenses for $21.95 + 14.95; one renews in June and the other November.

Offline Eidre

• BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: License Limitation
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 02:07:41 PM »
Was just trying to figure this out.

I have a gold license currently which are valid until June 2020. Using the cloud storage for all receipt as I share it with my fellow brew-buddy (he also having a gold license). Just reached the maximum 125 receipts. Considered to upgrade to Platinum, but could not find any upgrade possibility.
Are you telling me I need to buy a new Platinum instead of upgrading my current Gold???