• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beermith 3 files missing

gutsurg

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I uograded to Beersmith3 from 2 about 6 m0nths ago.  Imported all my Beersmith 2 data fine.  Did some recipes, uodated my inventory and haven't opened the program for a couple mpnths.  Opened it today and ALL my fies are mssing - recipes, equipemnt, inventory.  ooking thru previous postings this seems to be a common  problem.  I see you've suggested recovcerong from a backup - but my only backuo that is see is from today.  Theres a lot of stuff i've lost.  Please help.

Thanks

I received the same error message yesterday morning when I tried to open the software, my recipe file is gone.

Hi,
  The File->Recover from Backup should work unless you made major changes to your system as the backups in this case are stored in a completely different path in BeerSmith 3.  Did you try opening the older backups under File->Recover from Backup in a separate tab?

Brad

I've had the same problem.
Had to reinstall new operating sistem on my compueter, then install all the programs again, when I opend Beersmith, all my recepies have gone!!!

Back