• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How to clean reinstall BS3 on Mac

Coda

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I wish to return Beersmith to a "Fresh" state on a Mac. Have been using Beersmith for years however I'm seeing consistent brew day errors and  want to clean reinstall the software. I've deleted program and all docs. When I reinstall it opens with all recipes, profiles, etc. as if nothing changed.  What method will get me back to a "never been used" state?

did you ever figure it out? im having the same issue and might just have to cancel and go back to bs2 if nobody can help out which is a shame as i really like bs3. thanks

Not that I've tried this, but my .02 would be to perform the softwares uninstall feature. If that's not there or available (Mac's are tricky...) I would download CCleaner and use the uninstall feature of that software.

If I was at my iMac I could offer more advice as I'd be able to see where it stores all of its files etc and could point you in the direction, but I think the easiest method would be to run a program such as CCleaner on it. Maybe someone with more experience will chime in though!

Back