• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

can not connect to cloud

Puyol

New Forum Member
Reaction score
hey there, I changed my pc (windows 10) and can not connect to cloud. can anybody help me with that? I checked my windows defender and allowed the app on the firewall settings, don't know what else to do.

Hi,
  BeerSmith 3 uses a secure connection to BeerSmithRecipes.com via the default SSL port which is port 443.  Most people
who have problems activating can resolve it by either white-listing BeerSmith in their antivirus or opening up port 443 in their
firewall.

Brad

Hello,

I'm also having issues to login to Cloud. How to fix it? Which URL should I add to whitelist from Antivirus or which file?

Finally I managed to login.

I don't know why but after more than a week using Cloud it just stopped working. Both on iPhone or PC.

Tried to login on the website and it asked me to check my email and confirm my account code. Flawlesly it started working.

Does any one know why this happens?

Back