• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Bigger Equipment

Dr_Jekyll

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for equipment to make 10 or 20 gallon batches. I'm currently using the Grainfather, so something with similar simplicity would be great! Not looking to spend a ton of money, because I'm still brewing in my home garage, but will consider any reasonable product suggestions. 10 gallon batch capacity is preferred, as I currently don't have enough primary vessels for 20 gallons at a time.

High Gravity 5 to 10 gallon single vessel electric system. It's what I was looking at until I decided to go for one of their bigger systems. The single vessel BIAB system comes complete with everything for under $1000. Kettle with electric heating element... basket for BIAB, temp probes, pump, hoses and controller to maintain precise mash temps. https://www.highgravitybrew.com/store/pc/Brewing-System-Electric-Wort-Hog-5-10-Gallon-BIAB-240V-445p3987.htm

Back