• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Mobile 3 - Wrong Recipe Displaying

azazel529

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm having an issue currently, and this is the third time it has happened to me since the switch to BeerSmith Mobile 3 (Android on a Google Pixel 2XL).  There is a particular recipe that I have in my main recipes folder, and when I select it from the list it pulls up a completely different recipe.  The recipe name displayed on the list is correct and the recipe that gets pulled up isn't even saved in the same folder.  What is happening here?  How do I get my recipe back and how do I prevent this?

Yes there was a serious bug in the move/copy commands that could cause this type of issue.  I posted the fix for Android on Friday and iPhone today as version 3.0.7 which should prevent it in the future.

You may have a few items that are still broken from the earlier bug though.  I do apologize - I fixed it as quickly as I could isolate the problem.

Brad

BeerSmith said:
Yes there was a serious bug in the move/copy commands that could cause this type of issue.  I posted the fix for Android on Friday and iPhone today as version 3.0.7 which should prevent it in the future.

You may have a few items that are still broken from the earlier bug though.  I do apologize - I fixed it as quickly as I could isolate the problem.

Brad

Thanks for the reply Brad.  I'll go ahead and download the update.  I'm guessing it's safe to assume my lost recipe is a goner though?  Or is there a way to roll back whatever save action overwrote that?

Back