• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Plasticdoner

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for allowing me to join. I am originally from West Bromwich in the UK and now live in Perth WA. looking to gain knowledge and experience from fellow brewers. I have been loaned a Grainfather to see how i get on with it! Back in the UK beers were very average due to temp fluctuations whilst fermenting. Have just purchased a fridge to convert into a fermenting chamber. :)

Plasticdoner said:
Hi and thanks for allowing me to join. I am originally from West Bromwich in the UK and now live in Perth WA. looking to gain knowledge and experience from fellow brewers. I have been loaned a Grainfather to see how i get on with it! Back in the UK beers were very average due to temp fluctuations whilst fermenting. Have just purchased a fridge to convert into a fermenting chamber. :)

Welcome to the community!

Back