• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Free Upgrade With Recent Purchase Of BeerSmith 2

StvWms

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I received a BeerSmith2 as a gift from Amazon Invoice dated December 27, 2017. I have tried to upgrade to free 1 year Gold subscription but am told activation code is invalid. Version running is BeerSmith2.3.12. Am I SOL?

Make sure you use dashes.

example: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Thanks GlennMcD. I tried that and it replies like before that it is invalid or the program was purchased before Oct 15, 2017. I'm just putting my brewery together and really haven't had my first brew day yet. Still learning the beersmith software and when I got an email saying the new program had a friendlier interface I figured it was for me. Just makes me wonder if Amazon is not a certified reseller. Anybody else got an idea? Thanks

Those who purchased after 15 Oct 17 can check for an upgrade here: https://beersmithrecipes.com/upgrade2

It there's still an issue, drop Brad a note: [email protected]
In another thread, he noted that some third party seller information isn't in the database

Back