• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Equip. Profiles for High Gravity Electric Systems

gvhorwitz

Apprentice
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Beersmith  has a profile for the brewing system  made by highgravitybrew.com

I only have a few profiles on my phone, and eliminated the rest.  Now that I?m considering purchasing this system I was looking to see if Brad has set up a profile for it.

Thank you

Greg

Highgravity has several versions, including sizes and various options. They would be the people to ask about the options, and once you decide on a system, a basic brewing profile. For putting together an equipment profile for BeerSmith, once you have purchased a system this link will take you to a good videos that show how to set up an equipment profile specific to your system:

http://brulosophy.com/2014/08/04/beersmith-tutorial-equipment-profile-setup/

Hi Bob357,

Thank you for getting back to me. Dave Knott, the owner of the company (highgravitybrew.com) & designer of the equipment, did get back to me. The information he gave me was extensive, and waaaaay over my head. However, I?m sure that I?ll figure it out. I printed it and after reading it over a few times, I?ll be able to apply it to the single vessel system I?m planning on buying. There are certainly a lot of choices at their business.

I?ve viewed Marshall Schott?s video several times before. It was very helpful in helping me set up my BIAB system. Since this electric system I?m planning on buying is a brew-in-a-bag model his video will come in very helpful.

Thank you for suggesting it, I hadn?t considered it.

Thanks again,
Greg

Another video of developing an equipment profile for a similar type of system can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwEbjOt8OR8&t=32s

Back