• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Happy Holidays

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I hope Santa is kind and that the New Year smiles upon you and brings you a perfect brew!

Thanks again for all who have supported "the new kid on the block" with your comments, questions, ideas and recipes.  I had a great deal of fun creating BeerSmith, but it has been even better working with so many outstanding people who have contributed so much.

Cheers!
Brad (BeerSmith) Smith

Merry Christmas to you as well to you and all you family.

As for the perfect brew that is something every brewer strives for, but I don't know if that is attainable.
I think making and drinking the best beer I can create and drinking the best beer I can find is enough for me. As I write this I have started this eve with a Rogue I2PA clone and am drinking dogfish head 90 minute IPA.
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this.. and as it has been said goodnight, relax don't worry have a homebrew
Kevin

Back